Why Another Blog?

I've decided to set up another blog, (my other one is called Writer's Musings), because there are some topics just too weighty for that blog.

So here it is. In this space I'll explore more serious issues in more detail. I do not expect visitors to agree with me in all cases.
In this forum feel free to take off the gloves, grab a handful of mud and fight for what you believe in.

Simple rules, rather like cage-fighting in the blogosphere:
No direct name calling. No excessive profanity. No whining when smacked in the face with mud.
Sling inuendo. Feel free to ask leading questions even if in a snide tone.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Leuren Moret Interview Part II

It's late. I'm tired. But it popped up on Kathy Sanborn's site. Part II...every bit as "entertaining" as Part I, but more insane.

This is just a teaser until I post it tomorrow, but the interview degenerated so fast into utter insanity that after I stopped laughing I had no energy to say anything. It speaks for itself...as you shall see tomorrow.

No comments: